Obscure Exploitation Film Scores (60s-70s B Movies)

This wonderful work is an amateur compilation of music pieces, extracted from different old cheap horror films, many of which belong to European exploitation movies, and joined together, apparently, by the owner of the YouTube channel it is published on. 

According to the description, the sound was transferred from vintage VHS cassettes, and it looks so because of the hiss. The recordings feature voices of actors and other sounds from the films. In this particular case it feels even better than regular music-only OST albums released officially.

It works perfectly for tuning yourself to a creepy, very weird vibe. I liked the first part better, so I recommend you to start with it, though both are great.



Become My Rocker — Get News 
in Your Email

I created this blog for like-minded people with weird taste for unpopular, obscure, and sleazy films and music. If you feel our tastes are similar, let's be email friends. You can also reach out to me if you need help in finding any rare film or music mentioned in by blog.


Comments

  1. These are superb, I am enjoying your blog- love PsyTron cinema...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Timothy. I had to guess and to google what "psychotronic cinema" is. Now I know a new term :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

100+ Euro Cult Classic Exploitation B-Movies (Categorized by Topics)

6 Best Jess Franco’s Films (Thorough Overview)

6 Best Jean Rollin’s Films + the Rest (Deep Overview)